All gyms are approaching post lockdown training differently in terms of safety. In light of the current situation still being unknown and in order to avoid another lockdown we will be operating using the following rules and guidelines
Training rules and guidelines
- Do your best to maintain our training bubble.
- All participants will be required to have their own gloves and skipping ropes
- You are encouraged to have your own focus mitts or Thai pads
- Strictly Boxing boots or socks, NO outdoor footwear No bare feet
- Try to avoid the need to change at the gym by arriving in your training clothing
- Unless you're on the bags or with the coach in the ring stay in your allocated zones
- Do not leave any belongings behind after training. Left belongings will be disposed of immediately.
- No contact work until we have created our own level 3 bubble
These will be reviewed and updated on a regular basis