Traditional Wing Chun Rules of Conduct
- Remain disciplined - Conduct yourself ethically as a martial artist.
- Practice courtesy and righteousness - Serve the society and respect your elders.
- Love your fellow students - Be united and avoid conflicts.
What is Kung Fu
Kung Fu is the name given Chinese martial arts systems that have originated from the Shaolin temple.
The Shaolin temple cunjours up ideas of mystic and incredible feats, which befitted its title as “The foremost monastery beneath heaven”. What is important for our purposes here is to know there where many arts taught within the temple.
- Retain what comes in, send off what retreats. Rush in on loss of hand contact.
- Do not be lax when your opponent is not advancing.
- Once your opponent moves, his center of gravity changes.